Monday, December 19, 2011

Trying Something New

I had a birthday last week and turned the big 4-0. Forty...it sounds like a long time, but I look around and think,'Wait,how did I get here so fast? Wasn't I just 30?' 'What are these little wrinkles doing by my eyes and who told them they could stay?' I could go on and on into a downward spiral, but I digress.
I always wanted to have a blog.I have stuff to say...and show people...and stuff (Like how eloquent I am?) I like to bake, make things, and go thrifting. I'm a stay at home mom to three kids- ages 15, 13, and 3.Yes,I know there's an age gap with the last one.Surprise!
As to how I came up with the name "Butter Ninja"...I have been taking shotokan karate for several years. One of my favorite things to do is bake treats for my friends and and instructors up at karate.One night, an instructor was saying how these cupcakes were so good I should go into business. I joked," Yeah,I could be the butter ninja."It stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment