Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We've got a visitor


We've got a visitor around here...yep that brown puppy who insists he's a lap dog. A couple of days ago, the hubs and my youngest went for a walk/tricycle ride around the neighborhood and he followed them home. My neighbor is usually the one who brings home strays- it must've gotten around the neighborhood that I live next to her. He's got a tag that has the name of a local animal shelter and a number. The animal shelter called and said they have no record of the puppy.I'm hoping that someone puts up a missing poster. My husband and kids would love to keep him, but look at those paws.This cute little puppy is going to turn into a huge dog. Plus, we already have a dog.

I made resolutions for this year and already broke a couple the first day. Oh well. I guess I can't complain if I'm headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment