Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fire in the Hole!!

So after my husband left for work this afternoon, my 4 year old jumped in my lap and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" Then he proceeded to loudly fart and wanted a "high five."
Seriously?!
Just another reason I am not allowed to die...ever.Somebody's got to teach this kid some manners before he grows up and ends up on some Mtv reality show like "Jersey Shore" or "My Favorite Idiot".
Took the joker to his Little Ninja class this afternoon. He is getting better in class...sorta. He'll stand on his sticker and sit with his legs crossed, but he's still in his own little world.He's four-I don't expect Bruce Lee moves. I swear, though, watching him in karate is just about the funniest thing I've ever seen.It's better than TV,lol.Imagine this one and add 20 more his age-it's 30 minutes of hilariousness.

Not much to report on the Ebay front.To be honest,I took a little break from listing.I'm trying to get back into it now-I'd like to get 200 items in my store before the kids get out of school.

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I think the fire in the hole bit is funny? I have a girl though so I can't truly appreciate the "boy" moments. 4 years is such a fun age. It's nice that you are enjoying it with him.

    ReplyDelete