Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! 2013 is going to be great!

Yes, that is a mantel full of fireworks.This is what happens when my husband and son go off to buy fireworks without me.When I got it all up there, I told my husband,"I can't believe we have so many fireworks." His reply-"I thought we had more." What?!  (The mantel will be empty come tomorrow).

Happy Soon To Be New Year Everyone!!! Was 2012 a great year for you or will you be glad to be rid of it? Although I have had a pretty good year,I am looking forward to 2013.

Do you all make resolutions?I do.
Every year,I have this big list of resolutions I want to accomplish.Within the first week(or day),I've broken almost all of them.Then the next year would come and I would have a brand new list with the same old resolutions on it.Lose a ton of weight, get organized,etc.,etc.,etc.I often thought,'Why am I setting myself up for failure?'

This year, I'm trying something different.

Instead of a list of resolutions,I've come up with a theme for 2013.

I wish to be happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise.

At the first of every month,I'm going to ask myself:
Am I happier, healthier, wealthier, and wiser than the month before? Even something small is a step in the right direction. Then I'll post about my progress.

So here's to a fantastic new year..and I hope that it finds you happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise.

One more picture of my fireworks-
                                    and two very excited guys ready to blast in the new year!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Hugs and Smiles, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't light the house on fire with all those fireworks did you? It must have been a happy and bright and loud new year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was loud,but fun until it started raining.They had to finish off the rest of the fireworks the next day.They're already planning what to buy for 4th of July.Lord help me,lol.

    ReplyDelete