Friday, March 30, 2012

I think I might live

It's been a week since my dental surgery and I've learned a few things.
1)My family cannot seem to function without me.They don't know where anything is,how to load/unload anything,how to pick up after themselves.In short, if something happens to me they are in BIG trouble.
2)Percoset is a most wonderful drug.Not only did it reduce my pain, but it made me not give a crap about #1.
3)It's amazing how I can be on antibiotics and still get the crud that my oldest son had.Didn't I tell that kid not to breathe on me?
4)When I had dental surgery,my jaws are sore.My teeth are sore.I look like I've been in a fight..and lost.
5)Because my jaws/mouth/teeth are sore,I won't want to eat.Even when I do eat,it'll have to be something like soup or pudding.I lost 10 pounds.
6)TMI-All of these painkillers will make you constipated.
7)Your four year old child will not care about any of this because he's only thinking about going to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment