Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project Clean Out The Playhouse

(insert Janet Leigh blood curdling scream here-AHHH!!)
I know, I know-it's bad.Please don't turn me into Hoarders just yet. I have a plan.
Last night, I noticed that Ebay store owners can list auctions free for the rest of the month. (LIGHT BULB)So here's my plan to remedy the mess.
PROJECT CLEAN OUT THE PLAYHOUSE or COTP
1.Do not go to the thrift store or any garage/yard sales for the rest of the month.It's kind of hard to clean up the piles when I'm constantly adding to it.
2.Do some work and actually take pictures and list.I figure if I can do 10 listings a day,that's 230 by the end of the month.
3.Get the rest of the Ebay stuff scattered around the house into the playhouse.
4.Plan a yard sale for sometime in April-hopefully the first weekend in April.Everything that hasn't sold, put in yard sale and get rid of it.
5.Organize playhouse.I'd love to have a little photo area so I can free up my kitchen table.Also a shipping area where I can organize boxes, bubble wrap,etc. I know it's asking alot-it's not a huge space.
I'll give updates throughout the month for my spring cleaning.Wish me luck.

1 comment: