Friday, March 16, 2012

Whew! I thought you'd never leave

I also sold this yesterday.I've been trying to sell this jacket since December. December, people!!! I tried high price,low price-hadn't even gotten a nibble or a view. I was going to send it back to Goodwill or cut it up to use the leather for something else when I saw a segment on The Today Show about how neon colors are the latest fashion trend. So I listed it again at auction for $16.99 and included the word "Neon" in the title.It sold for $22.49! Thank you Today show!
I also sold New with Tags Lane Bryant Shorts for $12.99,two Build a Bear lots of clothes(one for $12.99, the other for $21.00), and a decorative plate($19.99 w/free shipping).
I've been thinking about having a selling goal, but I'm not sure what I want to work toward.Pay off the credit card??Save for vacation??It's something to think about for sure.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, who would have thunk that NEON would make a comebsck??

    ReplyDelete