Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My latest sales

It's amazing how when I work harder listing,I get more sales.Here's some of the stuff I've sold lately..
I've sold three of these turkeys for $6.99 each with free shipping.I've got seven more and am confident they'll all sell before Thanksgiving.
                                   Sold this owl ornament for $12.99 with free shipping.
Listed this on auction for .99 and it ended up selling for $24.18 + shipping.I also sold another lot of felt & sequin ornaments for $8.27. I will be picking up these kind of ornaments from now on.
Sold this sweet little Lefton nursery lamp for $19.99 a couple of hours after listing it.I think I priced it too low.
I took a best offer of $25.00+ shipping for this vintage wood purse with Holly Hobbie decoupaged on it.
This is a two way radio with a charger stand.It's something my husband got when he was at his old job,but he rarely used it because it's kind of bulky and got in the way when he was working on cars so it sat in his tool box. He's been at his current job for three years now and he finally cleaned out his box and gave this to me to throw away.I put it on Ebay and it sold less than a day later for $59.99 + shipping.Pretty good for something that was taking up space and didn't cost us anything.
It's easier to work out in the playhouse now that it doesn't feel like I'm being roasted,lol. I've decided to give up on thrifting for awhile to see if I can make a dent in the stuff out there.I've got a big pile of small toys and Build a Bear clothes to list.Hope everyone else's sales are picking up too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice sales. Cute ornaments. I see these all the time and never thought of picking them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these sales. I'm inspired, definitely need to start listing for the holiday seasons ASAP. Now I wish the thick rain clouds would go away so I could take decent pictures.

    ReplyDelete