Friday, August 3, 2012

Thrifted Art

My oldest son took Visual Art last year and came home with a pretty thick portfolio of work.I've got to say, some of it is good.Really good.I asked him to pick out a couple and I'd frame them.This was in May and I finally found frames for the art today.
Found these at Goodwill for 50 cents each.I wasn't in a huge hurry because...
Yeah,I know. My son, the ar-teest,lol.Looks like Andy Warhol gone zombie apocolypse wrong.What can I say? He's a fifteen year old boy who loves video games and monsters.They're going up in his room by his computer.
I'm just glad I don't have to look at this face every day,lol.

3 comments:

  1. AS a zombie/video game lover...I love these. The frames are perfect! Nice treatment for these Andy-inspired zombies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,thanks Van.I told my son he had a fan and he was thrilled.He's in Visual Art again and I can't wait to see what he comes up with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are great. He has some talent. I wouldn't put them over the mantel but you should be proud of him.

    ReplyDelete