Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sick Day

I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
I think my husband's right and I have the flu (don't let him know I said that-I'll never hear the end of it).
So all the clutter I wanted to bag up stayed exactly where it laid as I tried to figure out how to sleep without coughing or my nose running like a faucet.

And then I got an email from Ebay telling me about free fixed listings from the 17th-21st.I think they're mocking me because I'm sitting here on the verge of death(not really) and it's taunting me in a singsong voice..'Yoohoo, you have all this stuff to list.You're fever's only 100.2..get up and take some pictures.You know you want to.'

I'm on medication.Excuse my delusions.

I only had two sales this week, both have paid and they've been shipped.
I snatched this iittala Festivo candlestick up at the thrift store for $2.70 a couple of weeks ago.It sold for $75.00.This one went for so much because it had so many rings, but I've sold smaller ones for a good profit too.They're usually inscribed with a "TS" on the bottom.

I had this listed before Valentine's Day,but it sold last night for $14.99. I guess someone wanted to wear their heart on their sleeve(and chest).Ha!
Did I mention I'm on medication?
 
Fingers crossed that I feel better tomorrow so I can take some pictures and get stuff listed.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, get well soon! That cardigan is gorgeously tacky. If you don't feel well enough to use the free listings (great timing, by the way!!) - if you can, just end some of your listings early and take advantage of them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well quickly. I've actually never had the flu..where you you are so sick that everything hurts for days and days on end. I guess you could say I'm lucky..but boy would I love a whole week where I do nothing but lay around and read...LOL

    Thanks for sharing the info about the candlestick..I don't think I'd even glance at something like that. I've put it on my BOLO list.

    Thank you!

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candlestick is really something! I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. So glad you stopped by my blog -- I love that particular dress pattern, and the Keds just make it that much better! If I still sewed I'd probably have to make it for myself!!

    ReplyDelete