Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sales this Week-June 9-15

Holy crap, this week flew by. Between starting a new diet, taking the family to a water spray park, and karate, I feel like I've been running all week.
I've been reading "The Skinny Rules" by Bob Harper(you know, the trainer from The Biggest Loser) and have been following his diet plan since Monday.It's a good read-there are sound principles behind his "rules" and I have to say, not the hardest diet I've ever tried. I still miss butter...and salt...and potatoes...but my hips sure don't.I've lost 6 pounds since starting-6 pounds people!
I rolled my ankle Wednesday night while sparring.I was kicking someone and when I went to land on my right foot, I felt my toes roll under and I landed on my ankle.Ouch!! Thank goodness no bones broken, but I pulled some ligaments and a tendon.That means three weeks in a boot, then the doctor said I'd go to a brace.Normally, I'd just wrap it up myself and deal with the pain, but since I'm testing for black belt in December I didn't want to take a chance on making it worse.I hate wearing that stupid boot(especially in 90 degree weather-sweat city) and missing karate, I'm trying to stay positive by focusing on my diet.
Ok, enough about that...onto the sales!
This week I sold 11 items on Ebay for a total of $226.79.
Little Einsteins Rocket-not the one that brings alot of money,but still worth it to pick up if you can get it cheap enough.This one was missing a few pieces, so I added Annie. Sold for $19.99.
A Thomas and Friends blue trackmaster set(this is not all of it).I had it photographed and ready to list a long time ago, but a certain four year old decided to help himself to some of the pieces.So I had to gather everything up and photograph it again.This time, however, I took blue painter's tape and bundled the pieces and numbered them.It made it alot easier when it came time to ship too.Sold for $50.00.
This is a bunch of needlepoint wool that was in a bag with a kit that I bought for a $1.00.The kit hasn't sold yet, but this lot of yarn sold for $20.09.Did I mention I love selling yarn?
Sold this Megalodon tooth for a friend.I think a Megalodon was a dinosaur shark, all I know for sure is I'm glad they're extinct.Look at that tooth! Yikes! Sold for $48.63
Sold this vintage Fisher Price Little People set for $31.00.I could've gotten more,but I only paid $4.99 so I'm happy.Am I the only person who hears the cash register sound in my head whenever I get my hands on vintage Little People?
I also sold two vintage paint by number paintings that were not in the best shape($9.99),a lot of two Blue's Clues toys($15.99),a camera($9.99),a vintage toy car($12.34),two Barney toys($7.78),and some Mickey Mouse Magic Choo Choo Replacement tracks(.99).
Hope everyone has an awesome week.




3 comments:

  1. My 17 year old has to wear a book to He has a stress fracture and refuses to wear it. Hope you heal quickly. Great sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your Ebay stories. I'm addicted to picking up stuff at yard sales, flea markets and estate sales - and heck, even thrift stores to put on Ebay! In 2010 I kept a strict record of my ebay activities. My sales totaled $14,000 and I only had $4600 invested. Of course my seller fees had to come out of the profit and there was my time to account for, but I kept it all in Paypal and at the end of the year bought a nice little used car with the profit.

    It is addictive, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still inspiring- you're kicking ass with those sales and it inspires me to speed up my organizing process and get to listing ASAP.

    Sorry to hear about your injury, good luck healing and good luck with your diet.

    ReplyDelete