Thursday, June 7, 2012

Woohoo!! 200!

I looked this morning and saw that I have 200 feedbacks on Ebay.I know it's not a big deal for some people,but it makes me feel like awesomesauce. You see, I don't chase people down after they buy something whining,"Hey you didn't leave me feedback!" I feel if I've done a good enough job,then the feedback will come.Build it and they will come(Quick-name that movie!). On to 300 and more!!

PS-Answer: Field of Dreams

PPS-Speaking of Kevin Costner,did anyone see "The Hatfields and McCoys" miniseries?I recommend it.It was fantastic!Some of those people were cray cray-it was like watching a train wreck.

2 comments:

  1. I only have 168 so you have me beat. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I had a party-for-one when I hit 200. I celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete