Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, it WAS New In Package

Went to Bargain Barn on Friday and saw a new in package WonderPets FlyBoat that talks and has all three figures.The cashier said,"WalMart donated a bunch of stuff-they probably cleaned out their whole clearance aisle."It was priced $4.00-I couldn't get it in my hot little hands fast enough.I thought,'I'm totally saving this for November to sell right before Christmas.CHA-CHING!'
I walked into the living room today to find a WonderPets package all torn up and an unnamed 4 year old playing with a FlyBoat.
AArrrrgh!!! Seriously??!?!I'm still totally selling it, but geez.
Note to self: If I want something to stay NIP, then I need to find a better hiding place...and lock it...and don't show Nathan where I keep the keys.

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud that he was able to get the toy out of all the packaging. I can barely do it :). It will still sell well for you and he will get to enjoy it a bit too.

    ReplyDelete