Saturday, June 9, 2012

This Weeks Sales: June 2-8

I had 11 Ebay sales this week. Not to great, but I made up for it in stuff I found. I stopped at a thrift store that happened to have a half off the entire store-it was awesome! I walked out of there with a huge box and a huge bag full of stuff and only spent $14.82 (one of the items was a Kosta Boda crystal candle holder that'll pay for the whole trip).
This week I sold:
This lot of My Scene boy dolls for $49.99. I had bought these in a bag with 5 more regular Ken dolls for $15.99.Sold the Ken dolls for $15.99 so this was profit-Yippee!!
A pair of vintage cat eye sunglasses.Paid: .50 cents(Seriously,why isn't there a cents sign on the keyboard?) Sold for $25.00.
A Poloroid sx-70 Land Camera with Leather Case.Listed this on consignment for someone.Sold for $75.00 + shipping.Also sold a little 16mm spy camera with flash for $9.99 for her.I have a couple of more things that are up for auction that are hers,then I'm done.I don't mind consignment work for friends,but I like selling my own stuff better.
Other things I sold:
Barbie Doctor Accessories-99 cents
Pair of My Scene swim shorts-99 cents
Lot of Barbie doll clothes-$13.00
Casserole dish-$4.99(had this for a while.GoodBye)
NWT Liz Claiborne pants-$12.99
Lot of Barbie shoes-$4.50
Another lot of 6 smocking magazines-$14.99(that $3.00 box keeps on giving.One lot left to sell)

And now for this weeks WTF?! Ebay sale (at least for my husband anyway).I saw this ceramic cookie jar at Goodwill and snatched it as soon as they put it out because I knew it would sell. My husband took one look at it and said,"That is the ugliest thing I ever saw."(Name that movie)
Front side

Back side
Bought it for $2.99.Sold within 2 hours of listing it for $19.99(I think I could've asked for more).The best part: the "I Told You So" dance I did in front of my husband(it involves much pointing and shimmying,lol).
Hoping everyone great sales in the next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Great sales I love the owl cookie jar! I think you could have gotten more for it though. If I found it, I would have kept it. I'm looking for an owl cookie jar

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel, that missing "cents" things drives me nuts. I can actually see the darn thing on the keyboard, it's in green,,,,over there....but h o w d o e s o n e g e t i t w o o o o r r r r k.......grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete