Friday, June 22, 2012

Sales This Week-June 16-22

This week I sold a grand total of two, count 'em 2 items.I know...the word "pitiful" comes to mind.
The first sale was this set of Hasbro softies plush Bert and Ernie-sold for $7.99.
The other sale was for a package of 50th birthday decorations-sold for $9.99.
See? I told you...pitiful.
I blame my ankle. With my foot in a boot(pulled some ligaments and a tendon while sparring at karate), I haven't felt like doing much, especially things that involve being on two feet.So all those treasures stayed out in the playhouse .. or the thrift store.
The ligaments feel much better now and even though it'll take a while longer for the tendon to get back to 100%, it no longer has that "Son of a B*#@&! That F**ing Hurts!!" kind of pain.
So this week it's back to listing.I guess the old adage is true.."The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Wishing everyone great sales(and no injuries).

No comments:

Post a Comment