Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Thrifting

Woke up this morning absolutely giddy.Why?? Money Baby!! Payday!! You know what that means...time to go to Goodwill.I went to Bargain Barn and the regular part of Goodwill this morning and then hit up another thrift store while the hubby was at the chiropractor getting his back cracked. Here's my treasures for the day:
A bag full of grograin and satin ribbon for $2.00.Even though my one and only daughter is a teenager and stopped wearing hairbows when she was like four, I still love this stuff.This goes in my collection.
         A new with tags Maggie Barnes gold cardigan size 3x- already put on Ebay.
Five fondue forks-I thought these were cute, couldn't resist them.This was the one thing I got from the thrift store while I was waiting on the hubby to pick us up.Well, the little one got a Nerf gun and a baseball. I don't think I'm going to go back to this thrift store any time soon. Although I've gotten some fantastic items that sold really well on Ebay, they've jacked their prices up high so they can do a half price sale like once a month.Ooo,wait-might have to eat those words.I just remembered something I left behind because I thought $5 was too steep.I tell ya, Bargain Barn has ruined me for other thrift stores.
I also got two XXL Hawaiian shirts for the hubby, a button down shirt for the big boy, and shotgun shell lights.
Still debating on whether to keep these or sell them.They're the ultimate in redneck chic,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment