Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nathan and Karate

This is an intro class for Nathan to get into karate. See, I thought he wasn't ready for karate or anything that required him to listen or take directions or stand still in one spot. And then I had an interesting conversation with one of the instructors(Mr. Kelly)
He had asked me when I was going to sign Nathan up for the Ninja class (for four and five year olds). I told him I wasn't sure he'd want him as he's kinda wild.Mr. Kelly then said he could take Nathan and break him of his bad habits in a week.
Wait, WHAT?!? A week??
And then I thought of all the times that these instructors(who are also my karate instructors) told me that I should just make him mind, that they could make him mind...oh yeah right.Insert eye roll here.
Game on. Who am I to deny them the opportunity to "teach" my child? Originally I thought that Nathan would last a couple of classes before he got kicked out...but now I think maybe my husband is right and he won't last one class. Either way, it'll be entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment