Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My rough and tumble

Today is my youngest child's 4th birthday. My last child-there won't be any more coming out of this baby factory.Honestly, if this kid had come out first, he'd be an only child. It's not that I don't love him-I do, but he gives the term "high spirited" a whole new meaning.I asked him yesterday what he wanted to do on his birthday and his exact words were, "No nap and no sleep."Seriously?! I hate to break it to you, but your nap is not for you-it's for me.Sometimes I need to look at that sweet sleeping angelic face when you've been acting like a little devil.
Anywhooo...today is his day.I've got star shaped glazed doughnuts in various shades of neon icing for his breakfast and we'll probably take him somewhere to run off all that energy later.I'll probably need a nap later. Happy Birthday to my little rough and tumble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment