Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stick a fork in me...

I'm done! Another free listing day on Ebay . I managed to list/relist 54 items today with Nathan running around. What's scary is that I could walk out to the playhouse (where I store my inventory) and pull out 54 more things to list. Yes, I keep my inventory in the playhouse, but my one and only girl is a teenager and my rough and tumble 3 year old doesn't use it. So all mine baby.
      Speaking of Mr. Rough and Tumble-here he is on the playhouse porch.My Dad built it :)

Anyway, I'm worn out.Also didn't help that the hubs laid in bed until he went to work this afternoon  (he's sick) so that left me and this..
The teenagers came home from school and it looks/sounds like they're sick with the same crud that the little one had last week. Don't worry, everyone has been medicated accordingly-Mommy included,lol.
Tomorrow, I'm going to take a break from Ebay and try to catch up on this disaster of a house...or I might run away from home. Could go either way.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some days, that's what keeps me from selling him to the circus.

      Delete