Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Thrift

I hit the Goodwill this weekend and found some treasures just begging me to take them home.

Found this little gem in one of the bins that came out in Bargain Barn. I didn't even see it at first,I felt it. This clutch is a really nice suede and it feels buttery soft. Katie Kalsi is a purse and jewelry designer here in Memphis.I was tempted to keep this myself, but went ahead and put it on Ebay. Maybe it won't sell ;)...
This little owl has a tiny chip on the foot, but it is still oh so cute.The eyes are plastic-they kinda glow. I'm still debating whether to keep this or sell it. If I keep it, I wonder if I should paint it a solid color or leave it as is.
Here's the stuff I got Sunday afternoon at yep,you guessed it, Bargain Barn (Goodwill outlet).The little mirror is going up on my gallery wall.The rest is for resale...if I can let them go. The chrome cake carrier is telling me to keep her though.Ditto for the purses...and the angel. Is this how hoarders start out??
Ebay's got their free listing day tomorrow (Feb 7) so I guess I know what I'm doing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment