Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finds from the G-Dub

Here's a couple of items I've found at Bargain Barn (aka Goodwill Outlet)lately.I've actually found more,just haven't photographed them yet.
Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Shake Shake Bridge. I got this in a box that had this and an incomplete Thomas set for $2.50.This sold yesterday for $15 plus shipping.Since the other set is incomplete,I'm dividing it up and selling as replacement parts.
A vintage Shawnee Smiley Pig Cookie Jar.It's got a big ol' crack(that's been repaired) right above the flower and a couple of major chips.In pristine condition,this cookie jar can go up to $80.I've got him listed at auction for $19.99-already got a ton of watchers.I paid $1 for him.
Last but not least,I snatched up these owl mugs as soon as I saw them for a quarter a piece.There's an owl face on each side of the mug-adorable.I've got them listed for $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment