Friday, May 25, 2012

Sales this week-May 19-25

This has not been the whirlwind week that I had last week as far as selling goes, but at least I wan't in a black hole.Some things I didn't really make a profit on, but was glad to move out because I've had them for-evah(well it seems like it).Some things I was really surprised that sold so fast.
I also went out to my parents house (a.k.a my free inventory source) and came back with a trunkload of stuff to sell.My momma has always been a die hard sewer (one of her sewing machines is worth more than my car),but she's decided to concentrate just on quilting.I came home with a big bin of silk fabric, a bin of lace/trim, big rolls of elastic lace,and other odds and ends.She tried to give me more stuff,but I literally could not fit another thing in my truck.
On to the sales!!
These sold for $19.95 and the buyer left great feedback.Love those kind of sales.

I reduced the price on these because I was tired of knocking into them in the playhouse and I've had these for a loong time.The chipmunk glasses sold for $1.99-pretty much broke even,but they're gone and the buyer left great feedback.I'll take that and stay in my happy pants,lol. The McDonald's glasses are a different story.Bought 23 glasses at Bargain Barn for .25 cents each= $4.50 for three complete sets and this set of five(it's missing Mayor McCheese).I've sold the complete sets for $35 and finally sold this set for $3.99.Yeah! They're all gone!!!
This is my WTF?! this week.I bought this whole batch at Bargain Barn for like 50 cents.They're 2 inch tall Power Rangers that you put on top of cakes/cupcakes.I thought maybe Nathan would like playing with them, but he wasn't interested so I threw them on Ebay to see what would happen. They sold for $15.99 a couple of days after I listed them(might've had them too low).I am constantly amazed at what people will buy.
I also sold a couple of more patterns($2.99 each) and a ceramic owl ($3.99).I'm hoping next week will be even better.


3 comments:

  1. love those owl mugs.. great sales Thanks for reading my blog I started following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky loves her owls. Great find on the glass sets. I will have to keep my eyes open for those. I finally got rid of some old inventory too. Breaking even is better then having to re-donate it.

    ReplyDelete