Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I can check that off my list

Remember this?
I've been working reaaallly hard-listing, selling, purging, organizing...and now it looks like this!!
What really helped the most were these cabinets with the doors.A friend of mine was saying she was going to have to put them in storage since she didn't need them in her house anymore.The same friend wants me to list some records for her. I've traded listing for the cabinets(there's another not in the picture).I feel like it's a great deal for both of us-she's not paying to store them(plus I'm listing some records for her) and I've got these like new cabinets(she used them to store VHS movies).
I'm so happy..I've got all like toys together(no missing pieces from a sticky finger 4 year old) and I know where everything is stored. Now time to get listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment