Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh Awesome,one of THOSE kind of buyers

Remember the dress I sold last week?Well today I got an email from the buyer..

The dress is not in excellent condition. Its pretty white skirt and ribbons are dirty with some stains on them. When opening the package, I cut the piece of fabric. Please, next time DO NOT do that, you should rap the cloths at least into the paper before putting into the envelope!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!
WTF?!?The dress was not dirty when I mailed it and she's complaining because she cut the fabric??
I took a look at the feedback she's left for sellers and every fourth to fifth one is pissy and negative.
Oh awesome...I can see where this is going. I emailed her back and told her I'd be happy to refund her money if she sent me a picture of the stain(cutting the dress is on her). I'll probably end up with negative feedback.Grrrreaat....

4 comments:

  1. she sucks. Did you end up with negative feedback? Is it possible the dress got dirty in shipping. Like was the package wet or anything? I try to put my clothing into a poly mailer and then the padded envelope. Why would she not pay attention to where she was cutting? You should be able to tell where the dress is in the envelope. Do you have a store on ebay? I'd like to see what you sell if you don't mind sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you by searching your power ranger cake toppers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She didn't do anything...no pic of the dress sent to me, no demand for a refund, no feedback.Yet.
    LOL-power ranger search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully she has forgotten all about it and won't leave you any feedback

    ReplyDelete