Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sales this week-first week of May 2012

Last week, I swear I could hear crickets chirping in my store but thank goodness it's picked up. I'm hoping to get more stuff listed (and sold) when the kids get out of school.
Here's what I've sold this past week-not the best sales week, but certainly better than last week.
A set of 8 vintage aprons(including this one).Took a Best Offer of $8.00 on this.I think I paid less than $1.50 for all of them.

This vintage gingerbread doll kit.Sold for $9.99.Paid .50 cents for it, but I've had it for awhile.
Cappeli Straw Purse for $15.99-free shipping. Paid $1.25 for it, but again has been in my store for awhile.So glad to see it go.

Vintage Embroidery Kit.Sold the day after I listed it for $19.99.Paid .50 cents for it.I think I might have listed this one a little too low.Oh well.
Also sold a smocked boys romper for $17.99 and a set of 6 steak knives for $12.50.I'll have to post about the place where I got those steak knives-it's a hoarder's dream and the owner is cray cray crazy.
Hopefully next week will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment