Monday, May 28, 2012

Goodwill Finds-A good man is expensive

You know how some days just feel longer than others?Friday was that day for me.Scott had taken the big kids so that my oldest could test for his learner's permit and I had the four year old with me doing errands and stuff.When we finally did get back together, it was across town to pick up my car from the shop.By the time we all got home, I needed a little break so I headed over to Goodwill.
I was in there earlier that day with Nathan, but didn't find anything.I rechecked the toys and found a taped up bag containing these.

The price? $15.99-more than I have ever spent on dolls at a thrift store,but I thought the top five were Bratz boyz and knew they sold well.They also had a ton of Barbie and Bratz dolls also taped up in bags @ $7.99 a bag.I got home and figured out that those aren't Bratz, but rather Barbie My Scene dolls and they sell really well too.I've got them and the Ken and Friends lot already listed. I also got two bags of Barbie shoes, clothes, & accessories for $5.99 each-got that stuff photographed, just need to list it.

4 comments:

  1. Lat July I bought a huge box of Bratz stuff at a thrift store for $10 There were 31 big dolls, 10 mini dolls, a carry case, a loft, clothes purses I made around $100 piecing everything out. I probably wold have made more if I sold the dolls separately tan in lots

    http://beckypries.blogspot.com/search/label/bratz%20dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just sold the Ken and Friends set for $15.99.Me thinks I priced them too low,lol.I've still got the My Scene boy dolls,that'll be pure profit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is my Goodwill the only one that doesn't sell toys?! Maybe I should call and complain. Quick nickels cans sometimes be better then slow dimes. As long as I turn a good profit im generally happy selling for less if it's quicker. The My Scene boys should do well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must depend on the store because the Salvation Army closest to me doesn't sell toys in the store.Stuff they don't want to put in their store or has been in the store for awhile gets auctioned off like once a week.I've seen huge bins of toys sold off at auction.

      Delete